Your account is not activated. Please check your email for Activation code.
Resend code to email Change email
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Looking for some guidance!

Hey I’m very confused with my sexuality and don’t really have anyone to speak about it with, I find girls attractive but nothing turns me on more than bbc... I’ve been fucked by it once and it was honestly one of the best nights of my life, every since that tho I haven’t been able to bring myself to give me ass up again and I don’t know why! All I do is watch bbc hypno and I love it but still I don’t act on it.... I’ve been speaking to this guy for about 4-5 months and he’s huge 9x6 inch bbc literally a dream but I haven’t been able to get my self over this hump yet and give me arsehole to him, I’m wondering if you guys have had a similar experience when you were starting out and maybe some if you guys could give me some tips or help to get over whatever it is in going through
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mutch for this post:
  • Greta

Hello!

Well personally for me it looks like you are BI-curious. If you don't want to get anal again don't rush it. One day you will feel the urge to get cock and some days you won't.
You are a person with your feels, mood, wishes and personality. If you don't like it don't do it Smile