Your account is not activated. Please check your email for Activation code.
Resend code to email Change email
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Just a toy

Hello everyone!
I´m just a normal looking guy with a normal life. BUT: deep down i know that i am a sissy who just wants to be used and abused. I have some expierience but i realy need much more. 
I´m so happy that i finnaly found a community wich, and i strongly believe in that, will understand me.
I have fought against the desire to kneel infront of a real man for years, but i just cant stop it to come back again and again to the point where i say to myself: but i really need that.

I´m sure that i am not the only one here who has this kind of secret second life. I don´t have anybody in real life to talk about all that topic, so i will be really happy to find some friends here.

I wanted to upload a picture of myself in my profile, but i don´t know how to reduce the size of my picture. So i uploaded it on imgur if you want to take a look.
https://imgur.com/LWZArdm

I´m looking forwart to explore this community a lot more and hope to find some like minded peaople. Soooo if you want to, feel free to contact me and lets talk about anything Smile
And i will be very happy if a real man found my profile here and text me Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SissyRookie for this post:
  • Greta

Very nice ass!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to cinamonSissySlut for this post:
  • SissyRookie

Hello and welcome to our community!
You look stunning! And I would definitely share you with my bulls!